We're using Roaring Penguin Can-it Pro.  Love it.  Does everything and
then some.  The guys know their stuff.. They wrote the MIMEDefang
program - http://www.roaringpenguin.com/products/mimedefang - (open
source) that most anti-spam products use now, as well as the rp-pppoe
client for linux.

We moved to that from Postini.

Randy

Randy Cosby