You've read the NOFA...Now What?

Join us for a Webinar on July 17

[http://img.gotomeeting.com/g2mimages/webinar/themes/business/button_registerNow.gif]<https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/455299394>

[http://img.gotomeeting.com/g2mimages/webinar/themes/business/defaultUserImage.jpg]

On July 1, 2009, the United States Federal Government released a 121 page
Notice of Funds Availability (NOFA) for the $7.2 billion allocated towards
broadband stimulus.  On July 9, 2009, the NOFA was published in Vol. 74, No.
130 of the Federal Register.  The application for both the RUS BIP and NTIA
BTOP programs are now available for download at
http://broadbandusa.sc.egov.usda.gov/download_app.htm.

Ironically, all this information has just created more questions.

This 60 minute presentation by the WiNOG Grants Cooperative will cover the
following:

1. Overview of the BIP/BTOP programs (this will be brief as familiarity with
the NOFA is assumed)
2. Overview of the BIP/BTOP infrastructure applications
3. Overview of the BIP/BTOP post-application audit process
4. Clarification of some of the more ambiguous NOFA definitions, including
service areas, census blocks, unserved/underserved, in-kind match...
5. Which program (BIP vs. BTOP) should I apply for?
6. I don't know anything about applying to governmental programs, are there any
solutions that can help me

About the WiNOG Grants Cooperative

The WiNOG Grants Cooperative is a not for profit (NFP) business association
that was established to help rural broadband providers take advantage of
Broadband Stimulus Program Funding.  We were formed to pool the collective
resources of small service providers to increase the probability of obtaining
stimulus funding awards.  Our goal is to work together to reduce the
administrative costs of applying for and implementing broadband stimulus
projects.

More information on the WiNOG Grants Cooperative can be found at
http://www.winog.org

Title:

You've read the NOFA...Now What?

Friday, July 17, 2009

Time:

10:00 AM - 11:00 AM CDT

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information
about joining the Webinar.

System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows(r) 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server, Vista

Macintosh(r)-based attendees
Required: Mac OS(r) X 10.4 (Tiger(r)) or newer

Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/455299394