From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Femi Adalemo
Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2009 2:55 PM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] T1 bandwidth pricing

Hi friends,
I'm conducting some market research and would like to know what T1 pricing
between different cities for corporate VPNs has been in your area over the
past few months / years, I would also like to know what the breakdown of the
pricing is (capacity lease, support, equipment, etc.) any information you
have on this would be greatly appreciated.

PS this is not limited to US markets

Thanks

Femi

----