Sorry dude, I love Ubiquity, but 100 subs on a atheros system on a chip
at 12/6 -> Impossible.
130 Mbps throughput on a 100 mb ethernet port -> Impossible.
130 Mbps at 15 miles when full modulation at 40 mhz w/2 antennas is 130
Mbps is ->Impossible.
YOU haven't tested any of the new UBNT gear, so your suppositions are ->
Impossible.

Regards
Michael Baird