Where is the telephone demark.  Access?  You're a CLEC, put a small
DSLAM in there; Zhone?   Or consider Ethernet over power
line.  Apartment complexes of any size can get really ugly with RF in
a hurry.  Wireless absolutely?  I don't know about the Meraki
hardware mentioned, but seem to remember they "phone home" to a
central server, but a mesh system could work.