http://www.dmasoftlab.com/cont/home

This is the newer more updated site for radius manager Martha.

Also might check out Gatespot from Wisp-router.

-----Original Message-----
From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Martha Huizenga
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 3:30 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Apartment Buildings

We are using Radius Manager 3
(http://www.radius-manager.com/?gclid=CNqwrZL8spwCFSMeDQodd2XJnQ). It's
not the best, but it is the best we found for the price.

Martha

Martha Huizenga
DC Access, LLC
202-546-5898
*/Friendly, Local, Affordable, Internet!/**/
Connecting the Capitol Hill Community
Join us on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/Washington-DC/DC-Access-LLC/64
096486706?ref=ts>or