That's not a bad setup though.  Stop talking your evil to me, you devil!
Outta my head, Satan!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Scott Carullo
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 11:20 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Handheld GPS recommendations, anyone?

Yeah, my phone on one climb serves the following functions (while on
tower)

Phone
Email
SSH into gear
Network monitor to make sure all devices are up and running
GPS
Can take nice photos of the equipment and inside box while up there to
assist memory later
Can adjust level and tilt of radios (yes, phone has precise apps for this
:)
Mileage log (milog) to capture mileage on way there and back (and
everywhere else I go)
and probably more I'm not thinking about....

No level, no walkie, no computer, no gps, no camera -- just my iPhone 3GS
(with 2 year $86 replacement insurance from squaretrade)

Scott Carullo
Brevard Wireless
321-205-1100 x102