Early Saturday morning and playing catch-up with the list since we
took our daughter to college yesterday.  I had to look at my cell
phone, which by-the-way woke me up a few minutes ago because a router
down message was coming in from my upstream provider, to see what day
it was.  Reading all these cell phone posts I thought it was Sunday,
and I was in church or a Canopy convention.