Not sure if this is clear, but with airmax enabled Ubiquity is
proprietary, if you disable airmax it will work with other n/g clients,
I don't think b is supported at this time. The firmware is rather young
at this time as well, I'd wait a few releases before using these in
production.

Regards
Michael Baird