On Wireless DSL - while "digital subscriber line" is good if you break it
out, the fact that it associates with the PSTN service just makes me
*facepalm*.  Whatever makes the public understand is what you've got to do,
though!

The real problem - simply comparing megabits per second and nothing else.

10 megabits at 2000ms latency to anything is useless to me.

1 megabit at 50ms latency to most things is more then usable.

This has been one of my long time favorite articles:
http://www.edgeblog.net/2007/its-still-the-latency-stupid/

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle