Extended frequency license?  Have not heard of this...

I'd take Cameron's suggestion and try the brazil country code and see if you
can pick an odd channel center.  Your problem may be the card's inability,
especially if Wili cards can but Compex/Ubiquiti can not.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle