They sent our site information for the base stations to Comsearch for an
RF analysis so they have a map.

They also have a map of my customer locations, none of which point in
their direction.

I also have a mountain range that goes from around 5000 feet to 7000
feet in elevation between me and them.

They have the product information sheets for the antennas at the
client's sites.

No attorney is involved yet.