Robert,

I strongly recommend Comet antennas... in 2.4GHz it is the only omni I
typically recommend.

Just had a customer swap out some Pac Omni's for Comet ones and he told me
he saw an across the boards performance increase.  My own limited testing in
our old WISP showed them to outperform the Pac's we had elsewhere.

I personally generally recommend the GP-24-3... which is 12dBi with 3
degrees of downtilt

Daniel White
3-dB Networks
http://www.3dbnetworks.com