I found this page on the USDA web site with a database of Broadband projects
funded by the USDA. It looks like this will also be the site that ISPs can use
to find proposed BIP/BTOP projects in their area and file a challenge.

You can sign up to receive e-mail when a new Public Notice of Filing (PNF) is
posted that lists new proposed projects at:

You can search for existing projects at:

http://broadbandsearch.sc.egov.usda.gov/SearchTabs.aspx

or look at them on a map at:

http://broadbandsearch.sc.egov.usda.gov/AllStatesMap.aspx

You can look up the PNFs and file a response at:

http://broadbandsearch.sc.egov.usda.gov/LegalNoticeFiling/List.Aspx

This is a response form which shows you the type of information required to
file a response/challenge:

http://www.usda.gov/rus/telecom/broadband/pdf/legal-notice-response-form-kk.pdf

USDA uses an online mapping tool to create maps that show service areas. The
tool requires an account with the USDA eAuthentication system. It may take a
couple of days to have your account approved, so apply sooner than later. You
can sign up for an account at:
https://eauth.sc.egov.usda.gov/eAuth/selfRegistration/selfRegLevel1Step1.jsp

Again, this is what I have found searching the USDA web site. The site has
language about BIP & BTOP but there has not been an official announcement that
this is the site that will be used.

Tim