Well I'd look at it like...

If you own a restaurant, although you have a for pay menu, what you are
really selling is a seat at the table to access it.  The "table" is like
"Broadband Access".
Should a restaurant owner be aloud to kick out squatters who just order a $1
drink, and sit at the table all day, preventing others from using it, as the
dinner waiting line continues to grow?  Must all restaurants be required to
sell "all you can eat" menus? And must a fine dining restaurant be forced to
allow patrons to bring in their McDonald's meals and sit at the table, if
they patron wants to?

To the contrary, last time I went to the movie theatre, they had security
guards checking purses making sure patrons weren't sneaking in Sodas and
Candy bars not bought at the theatre's over priced consession stand. Should
they be allowed to prevent "bring your own"?

It just amazes me the double standard that the public and policy makers
have. Why is broadband different that it doesn't have to follow the same
rules as the rest of the world?

I can answer that, the difference is one can be a monoply and the other
industries likely aren't. But maybe that is the underlying problem to begin
with?

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband