From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Josh Luthman
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 11:39 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Net Neutrality

Robert - I too am using TWC fiber.  They let me get as many public IPs as I
want, though.  Have you tried to called them up and filled out their public
IP form for more?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

----

----