Yeah right.

She won't even let me know what her face book account is.

It is too private for me to know, but yet it is published on the
Internet.where is the logic?

From: Josh Luthman [mailto:j...@imaginenetworksllc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 10:09 AM
To: li...@stlbroadband.com; WISPA General List
Cc: David E. Smith
Subject: Re: [WISPA] OT - Text Messages

Can I get your cell phone number, assuming her number is just one or two up
or down? =)

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 11:04 AM, St. Louis Broadband