Current connections is a snapshot.  You'd have to keep hitting
refresh to see connections, some of which happen and are over in a
fraction of a second.  The penalty kicks in when the pipe begins to
get full.  Then it looks at IPs with multiple connections, and
persistent connections.  The only setting you really HAVE to do is
set your trunk up and trunk down.  It is a nice device and will keep
you from having to buy more bandwidth.  It just makes everybody play
fair in an agnostic sort of way.

Mike