RF is more my forte, but I encountered something like that and dealt
with it by using netmap and 1:1 mapping in MT.  I'm not sure what
they have changed.

NetEqs response is:
You simply need to put your Radio's in Bridging mode and set your
router at your head end to do DHCP and NAT (instead of doing DHCP and
NAT at your AP's).

Mike