>Are there things you think the government - FCC, congress, etc. - could do
to help ISPs and expanding broadband?

Seriously?  Name one thing the government has done right in the last 200
years.  The list should start and end with the military and that can be
argued either way.  The only thing the government could do to help is to not
do anything at all.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle