From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Chuck Bartosch
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 5:12 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Broadband Internet Access Deemed a Legal Right

On Oct 16, 2009, at 4:46 PM, Robert West wrote:

> I can see somewhere in the near future, after all major technologies
> converge into devices that run on whatever version of the "internet"
> we will
> have at that time, that this would be a feasible argument however at
> this
> moment and probably in the next 10 years the vast majority of us
> will be
> able to live and survive perfectly fine with no internet.
>
> I don't understand the 1mg limit for the human right.

Keep in mind, it's a *legal* right (soon) in Finland, not a human
right. People are conflating the French decree with Finland's.

Chuck

http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blogs/posted/archive/2009/10/15/finland-m
> akes-broadband-internet-a-legal-right.aspx
>

> Dave Hulsebus
> Portative Technologies, LLC
> www.portative.com

> ----

----

--------------
Chuck Bartosch
Clarity Connect, Inc.
200 Pleasant Grove Road
Ithaca, NY 14850
(607) 257-8268

"When the stars threw down their spears,
and water'd heaven with their tears,
Did He smile, His work to see?
Did He who made the Lamb make thee?"

 From William Blake's Tiger!, Tiger!