I work quite well with my competition.  ;-)  They scratch my back, I scratch
theirs.

Anything company A can do, company B can do.  They may choose to do
different things, but they're entirely capable of doing the same, whatever
it is.  Whatever it is that company A does, you can rest assured that
company C, D, or E probably does the same thing.

Differentiation is not about capabilities, but about choices.

I stand by my statement...  Trust me, there is very little if anything any
vendor or WISP does that's secret or special.

That's why I don't understand the aversion to sharing coverage, frequencies,
locations, even customer counts.  Someone could very well drive around and
gather all of that information themselves.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com