Awesome :)

In our experience here where we own both the amateur and wireless network
equipment. The best luck we've had was to use two separate metal enclosures,
one for the ham, one for the network gear and ensure everything is bonded
together. Initially we had issues as well with ethernet ports throwing spurs
in the VHF band. All of the CAT5 was swapped to shielded CAT5 and the entire
networking radio was encased in a metal subenclosure with the drain wire
connected at the entry point. Knocked out all of the interference we were
dealing with. Also, removed all of our spans of LMR400 going up the tower
and replaced with Andrew LDF4 for the ham antenna; LMR400 has no business in
duplex operation used with ham repeaters. Oh well, hard lesson learned about
a decade ago.

444.750+ /147.080+ PL100.0 if you're in the Boise, Idaho area...