As an RF Engineer and an antenna designer, I can say that you don't want
180's. Go with the 120's or even some 90's. You'll get pretty good
coverage all the way around even with a couple of 90's back to back. If
you are really worried about the small nulls on the sides, make sure
your main beam is pointed to the highest traffic areas.

Cameron