Just a side note, the water meters were installed by mandate of the DEQ
(Government Agency) They fixed it so the Utilities could not borrow
money or apply for grants if they were not metered.
With the way our politics are going right now it may not be long before
there is a Gov Agency making rules about the Internet. (Read FCC).