Interesting way to look at it Chuck.  I have this simple aversion to
acquiring debt.  If the customer pays a capital fee up front to cover
equipment costs, but never really owns it, I never have to pay lease
charges.  I own all of my towers so pay no rent there.  I have not
entertained leasing other equipment, but may a vehicle next
year.  APs and network equipment are cheap enough these days we just
buy them and depreciate them on our Federal return.

Of course, I may change my mind once everything has been depreciated
and I end up paying more taxes.  The hope is customer count will
increase by then and that paying more taxes becomes a "high class" problem.

Mike