Good points...

1. Economy can go bad, and you could end up with a negative cash flow,
however this is a lease over 12 months, your subs are putting $20 into
your pocket, and $30 to pay a lease.  We make people pay $150 for a 2 yr
contract, $175 for a 1yr contract, $200 for no contract.  This pays for
the labor and potential early cancelation.  From the start, you are
making money.  The 100 subs at $150 an install bring in an additional
$15,000 in revenue.  We would need 2 - 2 person crews (at $12.50/hr) to
do 100 installs, which is roughly $8,000 in labor.  That put's $7,000
into your pocket to build out.
2. Fork lift upgrade - Let's hope you aren't fork lift upgrading within
12 months...
3. Mass storm = Insurance Claim.

Now, I'm not reaching this model 100%, but I am having troubles finding
issues with this gameplan.  I have found a few leasing companies that
will lease to us at 3-5%.  It just kind of makes sense at this rate,
while at 5-10% I would question it, and at 10-20% (Agility) I probably
would stay away from it.

Regards,
Chuck Hogg
Shelby Broadband