Steve,
I don't know about WRAP, but for War2 boards I'm pretty sure you need
to ssh (putty) into it, go into System ... System Console. Then type
in "system factory".  That resets everything to factory defaults (ip
address, passwords, everything)

You can do the same process on War1 boards, but they also have a reset
switch that does the same thing. (little pushbutton, next to DC power
connector I think)
-John