I've run out of these, and none of the vendors I use commonly carry them.
Anyone out west have these?

Yeah, I know, it costs more to buy two of these than a whole pre-built 10
foot cable, but every danged pre-built I buy has water issues.

We have never had to seal any of the cables we built ourselves, and none of
them have ever leaked (except when someone who'll forever remain nameless
forgot to tighten the cable...), but I have no luck at all with the pre-made
I've bought from multiple places.   Our temporary site needed to go up in a
real hurry, so I bought a whole pile of parts and cables, and most of them
have had issues.