Does a sector work any better when there's no interference or when there's just
a few clients? In a highly urban area like an apartment building that's flooded
with microwave ovens, cordless phones etc sure. But what about a house in
suburbia where there's no real interference?

I guess that Ruckus is the only one doing it makes me question the urgency.
Though I have to admit that at one time I was considering deploying their
products. I like the concept and I'd love to try them. But I fell prey to the
allure of MT and UBNT and once I started deploying that I wanted to stay
compatible. I think now my dream machine would be any great hardware (at a good
price) that could run RouterOS. I would love to see UBNT and MT get together on
some gear.

To each is own.

Greg