I would agree. Except the 411ah is overkill.... in my testing, the regular 411 shows as much throughput as the 411ah. So, here's the list:

2 x RB411
2 x PacWireless 2ft dishes with radomes
2 x PacWireless enclosures
2 x wireless cards (XR5 would be my choice)
2 x pigtails
2 x LMR jumpers
2 x 18v PoE

Total cost would be less than $900 and would do 30Mbps in a 20mhz channel (or 15Mbps in a 10mhz channel).

Travis
Microserv

Josh Luthman wrote:
If spectrum is available you can use a 411ah pair and get 30 megs in
20mhz.  Like 500 bucks in gear...