I would suggest trying it on a small project or two first.

I've not been satisfied with the normal nanostation gear for urban/suburban
use. The rocketm's have been great for ptp backhaul so far, despite some manual
tweeking to override their software's distance ack shortcoming.

--
/*
Jason Philbrook   |   Midcoast Internet Solutions - Wireless and DSL