From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Brad Belton
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 11:41 AM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Trango Apex Fiber port

Fortunately all our Apex installations have had relatively short cable
runs,
so haven't used the fiber port yet.  I agree the execution of this port
is
poor at best.  I really don't care for the copper Ethernet ports either
as
they do not have a large enough opening for the shielded outdoor cable
we
run.

I would run a short piece of weather tight flex conduit from the radio
to a
NEMA enclosure and then continue the cable run from that point.  We've
done
this with our BridgeWave installations.

I'd still like to see pictures or hear what you ended up doing.

Best,

Brad