I won't attempt to prove a negative. It was you who made the claim CRA caused
the housing crisis. It is therefore incumbent on you to prove the claim. This
is especially true since you have provided no basis for your claim. I have
provided facts related to the CRA that have not been refuted by you or anyone
else..

Now then, here is your chance. Back up your claims. Refute the facts I have
provided. Provide at least a theory as to how the CRA caused the housing crisis.

-Matt