From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of jp
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 10:01 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] small generator with ATS

We just ordered a GE 7KW from homedepot. #100661779 It comes with automatic
transfer for
$2239. No idea if it auto exercises; I'll find out soon enough.

What's your actual load?

For most of my tower sites, deep cycle batteries and tripplite APS are my
solution.

On Tue, Mar 02, 2010 at 09:27:46AM -0600, Marco Coelho wrote:
> I'm looking for small, 3-6 KW, propane fed generators with automatic
> transfer / exercise switches.  This would be an ideal size for small
> tower sites.
>
> Marco
>
> --
> Marco C. Coelho
> Argon Technologies Inc.
> POB 875
> Greenville, TX 75403-0875
> 903-455-5036

----

/*
Jason Philbrook   |   Midcoast Internet Solutions - Wireless and DSL
    KB1IOJ        |   Broadband Internet Access, Dialup, and Hosting
 http://f64.nu/   |   for Midcoast Maine    http://www.midcoast.com/
*/

----