It looks like the customer chose port 25 - off the logmein.com support website:

How do I set a static port for incoming traffic?

In some circumstances, you may need to set a static TCP or UDP port
for Hamachi2 to use when accepting connections.  This is most commonly
needed when you have a computer behind a router/NAT that doesn't
support NAT, or its support of NAT is poor.  In this case, you would
need to set up a static port forward on the router/NAT, and then fix a
static port in Hamachi2.

For Port Fowarding, (please note that every device is different) very
detailed info per device can be found on PortForward.com.  If you are
setting up port forwards, it is easiest to set them up for both TCP
and UDP protocols, and to keep them the same number.
Hamachi2 Configuration for Windows

    * Click System option.
    * Select Preferences.
    * Click the Settings button.
    * If you are in the Basic Settings view, click the Advanced
Settings link at the bottom.
    * Scroll down to the Peer Connections section, and enter the port
values you set up in your port forward settings of the router/NAT in
the Local TCP Address and Local UDP Address.
    * You do not need to enter an IP Address, just the port number
into the short box. See note below
    * Restart Hamachi2.

note Note:
You do need to enter an IP Address if you have more than one active
Internet connection.  Enter the IP Address of the Local Adaptor you
wish Hamachi2 to connect through.