I'd love to know how it works....

Without knowing that, I can't even guess if it would be useful to me.

Blair

Glenn Kelley wrote:
The biggest issue I found w/ zipproxy (and I like it) is that it does not have an internal dns caching system -
so each time a hostname is hit - it tries to resolve it

So - if you use it - make sure to install a dns caching system along w/ it

Also - make sure to run as a daemon as well.

Glenn Kelley | Principle | HostMedic |www.HostMedic.com
  Email: gl...@hostmedic.com
Pplease don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.