Just posted this to the UBNT forum:

I have had the following problem repeatedly. It's clearly repeatable.

Problem: After adjusting output power and clicking "apply" the unit is no
longer transmitting (clients can't see it and AirRadar doesn't detect it). What
gets it going again is connecting via Ethernet and changing channels.

Setup: The M2 is running as AP, 802.11 mode (not AirMax) 20mhz channel width,
no encryption, connected to a 120deg sector and powered with a UBNT 15 volt POE
and about a 25' Ethernet cable.

No, I don't have the logs or extra reporting. If you want me to turn that on
and make it happen I can.

Anyone else seeing this?

Greg

p.s. I'm using the latest firmware