Had the same issue with the standard Bullets. After some period of time, the
web interface would stop responding. Then traffic would stop passing. The only
way to solve it was to telnet to the AP, then to the station and reboot.

-----Original Message-----
From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Scottie Arnett
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 8:47 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Anyone having this problem with UBNT Bullet M2?

Not having the same exact problem as you, but I put a bulletM2HP on my network,
an it is VERY SLOW to respond to the web interface. I am talking minutes, not
seconds. No Airmax and 20Mhz channel. I don't have the logs or extra reporting
either. Still slow as molasses. Everything I read on the UBNT forum's it is an
ongoing problem that they have not admitted yet. I have ried 5.1 and 5.1.2
firmware.

Scottie