I'm confused by this message. Are you saying you just heard of ESPN360? It
has been around since 2007.

How much do you think big bad ESPN charges for ESPN360? I have seen
estimates between $0.05/sub/month to $0.25/sub/month. As far as I can tell,
any ISP can contact ESPN and sign-up to offer ESPN360 to their subscribers.
Here's a link to the current list of ISPs offering ESPN360:
http://espn.go.com/broadband/espn360/affList. The list of providers ranges
from ATT and Verizon each with over 10M subs. Down to the Spencer Iowa
Municipal Utilities and Spruce Knob Seneca Rocks Telephone, each with a few
thousand subs.

The list includes cable, DSL and FTTH ISPs. The only thing that might
prevent a WISP from offering ESPN360 is bandwidth.

ESPN360 is just an add-on service that an ISP can bundle with their service
offerings to customers. Think of it like offering e-mail accounts or web
sites. In the mid 90s, ISPs had to pay to provide a TCP/IP stack and a web
browser to their customers.

If the WISPA members think ESPN360 would be a useful to offer their
customers, have someone contact ESPN to see if you can negotiate an ESPN360
contract for all WISPA members.

Tim