From: Blake Bowers <bbow...@mozarks.com>
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Your experiences - RB750/RB750G Durability
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Date: Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 12:09 AM

Having worked for a major metro EMS service, as well as a
major metro Fire service, as well as presently being the
Chief of a rural department, and president of our local
Chiefs association, I can tell you - you are a dick.

But I digress.

Lots of volunteer fire departments out there are doing
tremendous jobs, espically in the rural world where they
cannot afford the money to have paid people.   Saving
property, saving lives.

Judging from your comment about being on digital yet,
I presume you think that is the "thing".  NFPA, as well
as many other fire service groups are warning NOT to
go digital yet, at least for fireground purposes at a minimum,
due to the issues with digital vocoders.

Have a nice day.

Don't take your organs to heaven,
heaven knows we need them down here!