So much time spent learning how to deploy cheap Ubnt stuff.  Not as
bad as MikrotikN but geez.

So the antenna full of water caused the bullet to go nuts and caused a
packet storm, is that right?

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to
continue that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill