Bridge loop, probably.

100M spitting out on to a backbone that can't handle that much bandwidth.

I had a Redline backhaul create a loop and it flooded the traffic through
the rest of the network, taking out everything up until the 100M fiber tower
at which point I had ~60M to use.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue
that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill