..... Technically speaking.. if you are not concerned about dealing with
'near' customers.... less than 1 or 2 miles... then you can pretty much
leave the sectors at '0' tilt.. and you have coverage to the horizon....

The built-in electrical down-tilt typically throws folks off...... only
becomes a factor if you are needing to down tilt for near customers..

Faisal.