From: "Josh Luthman" <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Speaking of Tranzeo......

Yes.

IME the whole Ethernet world of Tranzeo is just...bad...

The plastic boot never sealed for me.  I thought it had on the last
radio but I came to find out that it was filling with water (though
working GREAT for years).

If I were you I'd make sure there is no obvious water build up and then

1) recrimp both ends
2) replace radio
3) replace line

If you can see Ethernet errors put ferrite on after you recrimp.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to
continue that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill