On 04/01/2010 11:29 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:
> No experience just thoughts.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Payment_Card_Industry_Data_Security_Standard

This is a good overview. Also the spec is freely available in PDF form
from the PCI website.
> Would make sense to use a MT, put a nice firewall template (hence the
> first requirement) and then the other generic things everyone should
> do.

The PCI standard is pretty prescriptive and covers good baseline
security stuff.

>   I would have to guess BK doesn't store card information.
> Processing security relies on the card processor, would it not?

The standard applies to data being stored and processed. You need to
encrypt the link
between you and the processor for example.

I can go into more detail off list if required.