If you have such a small window (but you know when it is, that's a good
thing!) just ping one of the hosts that go down and then see what MAC
address comes up instead of the right one.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue
that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill