Friends dont let Friends Bridge --- i was told someone had a Tshirt
with this on it :-)

First - I would suggest doing a few vlans - does your switch and
router support it ?

vlans to the radios - when your limited is a very nice feature
you can literally lock the radio to 1 ip that way

Shoot me offlist your contact details  - I just helped another wisp
through this process

It feels like a horror story - but you will manage -... I promise