From: Scott Carullo <sc...@brevardwireless.com>
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Today I fied a customer and I liked it! WAS An Old Woman
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Date: Thursday, April 22, 2010, 11:14 PM

Thats funny, but we can relate.  I like the one where the people call and
tell us we hijacked their computer and we can't do that and how they are
going to call (whoever).  The only page their computer can open is our
hotspot page cause no matter where they go they get redirected to our
friendly *pay here* page.  We nicely explain that no that is not the case
and obviously they are unable to operate their computer properly, but we
can help.  Its their next words that cause a sudden cease of communication
or a walk through of how to disconnect from an access point...  Their
choice :)  I've seen it go both ways more than once...

Scott Carullo
Brevard Wireless
321-205-1100 x102