I dont have a picture but one grain silo we're on had so many pigeons
roosting in it I thought it was white but its original color was
silver. At any rate, a barn owl decided to live there while the
pickings were good. The bad thing was the owl kept attacking me as
well. Fortunately, the owl left after all the pigeons were gone. But
then, the pigeons came back! Then, suddenly, no birds at all. Then, I
noticed the clay pigeon throwers set up permanently near the silo. The
owner said, the shot guns scared everything away. That was 2 years
ago, still no birds and the bird poop is mostly gone now - thank God!